Pham Thi Vy
Director of Hoa Sua School
My Volunteer Experience
Retired in 1993 after working all her life as a teacher, Mrs. Pham Thi Vy founded the Hoa Sua Vocational Training School in 1994 and was appointed school director by the Hanoi People’s Committee. During her career, she took part in many training courses in management and evaluation skills, and was invited to numerous national and international workshops and conferences in Vietnam and abroad to address solidarity and social economic issues, children’s rights, and human resources development. Mrs. Pham Thi Vy was named ‘’Excellent Teacher’’ in 1992 and received a medal in 1995 from the Ministry of Education and Training for her contribution to education in Vietnam. Thanks to her work as Director, Hoa Sua School was awarded the Prix des Droits de l’Homme by former French Prime Minister Dominique de Villepin in 2005 and several other awards by the Vietnamese Government for the contribution of Hoa Sua toward poverty reduction
In October 2011, Mrs. Pham Thi Vy has come to the International Forum on Social and Solidarity Economy (FIESS) in Montreal, Canada, as a guest speaker. She presented on the role of the Social and Solidarity Economy in the Integration of Excluded Individuals « Vulnerable Youth and Employment: How to Provide Better Skills Training for Labour Market in Vietnam ».
- November 5, 2013
- Uniterra announces the winners of the "Making a difference, one photo at a time!” Photo Contest
- November 1, 2013
- International Forum in Ottawa
- September 18, 2013
- Have you registered yet for the 2013 International Forum?
- September 13, 2013
- International cooperation in terms of literacy and education
- Conseiller-ère volontaire à l'appui au renforcement des compétences techniques en secrétariat et en administration, HAITI
- Conseiller-ère volontaire en appui en recherche de financement, HAITI
- Conseiller-ère volontaire en formation de formateurs en technique de construction de bâtiment par l'approche par compétence, HAITI