Jean-Pierre Yameogo Wendgoudo
Vice-President of the CIR-B
My Volunteer Experience
My name is Jean-Pierre Yameogo Wendgoudo. I am married and have three children. I am a cereal and oil product merchant and work as Vice-President for the Comité interprofessionnel du riz du Burkina [Interprofessional Rice Committee from Burkina], the CIR-B. The CIR-B was created in 2001 following a consultation approach, and made possible by the will of the rice sub-sector’s professional actors. Together, we work for the sustainable development of the rice sub-sector and the professionalization of its actors. I am participating at the FIESS in the hope of contributing to the Forum’s success, with our experience of a successful and beneficial advocacy for the rice sub-sector. I hope to meet other actors of the social and solidarity cause. When I go back to Burkina Faso, I will be very happy to report to other actors of the country what I have learned during the Forum.
Mr. Jean-Pierre Yameogo Wendgoudo is coming to the FIESS as a guest speaker. He will present under the Food Security and Sovereignty theme :
« Cooperatives of Women Rice Processors in Burkina Faso: Advocacy with Spin-offs » - on October 18th, at 14:30, workshop 6.
- December 5, 2013
- 2013 International Volunteer DayVolunteer Day
- November 5, 2013
- Uniterra announces the winners of the "Making a difference, one photo at a time!” Photo Contest
- November 1, 2013
- International Forum in Ottawa
- September 18, 2013
- Have you registered yet for the 2013 International Forum?
- Conseiller-ère volontaire à l'appui au renforcement des compétences techniques en secrétariat et en administration, HAITI
- Conseiller-ère volontaire en appui en recherche de financement, HAITI
- Conseiller-ère volontaire en formation de formateurs en technique de construction de bâtiment par l'approche par compétence, HAITI