VISUAL IDENTITY KIT
To download Uniterra and Leave for Change logos, click here.
- Report title page
- Report title page (Spanish)
- Powerpoint presentation template
- Powerpoint presentation template (Spanish)
- Video: Opening slide - 16/9
- Video: Closing slide - 16/9
Leave for Change
COMMUNICATIONS KIT 101
PUBLIC ENGAGEMENT FOR VOLUNTEERS - FORMS & TOOLS
- Online reporting system (supported by: Firefox, Internet Explorer 9, Safari and Chrome)
- Public Engagement activities report - Form (To be used only if the online reporting platform is not functional; allow you to report: Blog, Campaign, Event, Discussion/Exchange, Exhibition, Facebook, Fundraiser, Email, Invitation, Presentation, Training, Twitter, Video; then please email your report to: email@example.com)
- Media activities report - Form (To be used only if the online reporting platform platform is not functional; allow you to report: Newspaper or magazine article (online or print), Radio, TV, Website, Advertisement, Newsletter, Event program; then please email your report to: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Support for your activities and communications:
- PE Powerpoint presentation for returned volunteers
- Submission form for volunteer profiles for the Uniterra website
- Request for support - Public engagement activities
Wikiterra is a virtual library created by and for volunteers, partners and Uniterra staff with the objective of making available all documentation pertaining to the Uniterra Program cooperation projects.
- Local Committee Resources - Local Committee Handbook, campaigns and fundraising, material, social media, etc.
- My Committee - Use to register your activities and to ask for funding (when applicable)
- Student Refugee Program
- Submission form for Local Committee profiles for the Uniterra website