VISUAL IDENTITY KIT
To download Uniterra and Leave for Change logos, click here.
- Report title page
- Report title page (Spanish)
- Powerpoint presentation template
- Powerpoint presentation template (Spanish)
- Video: Opening slide - 16/9
- Video: Closing slide - 16/9
Leave for Change
COMMUNICATIONS KIT 101
PUBLIC ENGAGEMENT FOR VOLUNTEERS - FORMS & TOOLS
- Online reporting system (supported by: Firefox, Internet Explorer 9, Safari and Chrome)
- Public Engagement activities report - Form (To be used only if the online reporting platform is not functional; allow you to report: Blog, Campaign, Event, Discussion/Exchange, Exhibition, Facebook, Fundraiser, Email, Invitation, Presentation, Training, Twitter, Video; then please email your report to: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Media activities report - Form (To be used only if the online reporting platform platform is not functional; allow you to report: Newspaper or magazine article (online or print), Radio, TV, Website, Advertisement, Newsletter, Event program; then please email your report to: email@example.com)
Support for your activities and communications:
Wikiterra is a virtual library created by and for volunteers, partners and Uniterra staff with the objective of making available all documentation pertaining to the Uniterra Program cooperation projects.
- Local Committee Resources - Local Committee Handbook, campaigns and fundraising, material, social media, etc.
- My Committee - Use to register your activities and to ask for funding (when applicable)
- Student Refugee Program
- Submission form for Local Committee profiles for the Uniterra website
Latest issues of the Campus Connections
Results of the poll on Canadian Engagement on Global Poverty Issues (ICN and Vision Critical, March 2012)