Echoing the voices of women
Did you know that:
70% of the 130 million children who do not go to school are girls.
1 woman in 3 worldwide is a victim of violence.
66% of work worldwide is done by women. However, they receive less than 5% of world income.
The Her Challenge, Your Challenge campaign aims to encourage recognition and respect for women’s rights around the world as well as participation and empowerment of women with a view to building more egalitarian societies.
It connects two realities:
- The reality of women in developing countries:
“Her challenge” consists of speaking out to have their rights recognized and respected;
- The reality of Canadian women and men:
“Your challenge” consists of echoing their voices and spreading their messages.
View the videos, consult the blog and the resources, make a donation for equality, take action and contribute in your own way to making our societies more egalitarian by visiting the campaign website. Egalitarian societies are everyone’s concern!
- December 5, 2013
- 2013 International Volunteer DayVolunteer Day
- November 5, 2013
- Uniterra announces the winners of the "Making a difference, one photo at a time!” Photo Contest
- November 1, 2013
- International Forum in Ottawa
- September 18, 2013
- Have you registered yet for the 2013 International Forum?
- Conseiller-ère volontaire à l'appui au renforcement des compétences techniques en secrétariat et en administration, HAITI
- Conseiller-ère volontaire en appui en recherche de financement, HAITI
- Conseiller-ère volontaire en formation de formateurs en technique de construction de bâtiment par l'approche par compétence, HAITI