for a healthy world
A healthy population is more empowered and able to contribute to its country’s development. Unfortunately, many people lack access to the health services required to provide care when it is needed.
In Africa more particularly, humanitarian crises, widespread poverty and the HIV-AIDS pandemic have worsened the health situation in many countries.
Prevention, education and access to treatment are the three focuses of involvement favoured by the Uniterra program in the struggle against this scourge.
The Uniterra program contributes to quality health care access in several countries:
The Uniterra program relies on collaboration from a number of partners in pursuing this issue:
- November 5, 2013
- Uniterra announces the winners of the "Making a difference, one photo at a time!” Photo Contest
- November 1, 2013
- International Forum in Ottawa
- September 18, 2013
- Have you registered yet for the 2013 International Forum?
- September 13, 2013
- International cooperation in terms of literacy and education
- Conseiller-ère volontaire à l'appui au renforcement des compétences techniques en secrétariat et en administration, HAITI
- Conseiller-ère volontaire en appui en recherche de financement, HAITI
- Conseiller-ère volontaire en formation de formateurs en technique de construction de bâtiment par l'approche par compétence, HAITI