"Be My Fair Trade Valentine!"
WAnt to show your love in a Fair Trade way? This year, Be "my fair valentine"!
This Valentine’s Day, we challenge our WUSC Local Committees and members to spread the love further by promoting ethical purchasing habits that will support the fair trade industry in developing countries. Incorporate fair trade products in your St-Valentine's day celebrations with the cross-Canada My Fair Valentine campaign.
Join other campus groups and Canadians who are asking their friends, family and campuses to express their love with fair trade flair!
Support Fair Trade: Buy Into Change!
A cup of fair trade coffee for your best study-budy? A fair trade rose for your loved one? Maybe a funny valentine info-booth to collect donations for Uniterra programs supporting Fair Trade? Here are some sweet options that are sure to make your campus swoon for February 14 and beyond.
- Click to learn how purchasing and giving fair trade flowers, chocolate, coffee/tea and wine can make St-Valentine's a whole lot sweeter!
- DIY! Prepare and sell special valentines with fair trade chocolates to fundraise for Uniterra's Buy Into Change!
- Check-out the new Canadian Fair Trade Network’s (CFTN) free online resources! Download colourful posters and special valentines to share with your friends or at your fair trade info-table to keep fair trade awareness the way it' supposed to be: fun! Consult their list of fair trade products you may not have known about!
- Use Fair Trade Canada’s “Fair Trade Finder” to promote amazing products in your region or to purchase your Valentine’s stock directly from retailers in your area. Are you able to negotiate a good price/obtain free mini-chocolates to give out in order to promote a local business?
- Don't forget to add colour to your activity or spontaneous event with our Uniterra Buy Into Change campaign materials! Need more of our posters? Just download them on our website.