Get a different perspective
on the world
The Uniterra program offers many possibilities of volunteer service for Canadian men and women who wish to devote a few weeks or up to two years of their lives to international volunteer work. Their skills will be put to use in supporting the development initiatives of local organizations in developing countries.
Working with Uniterra means opting for an enriching and dynamic experience that will change the course of your life!
- Are you 18 to 70 years old, with a desire to put your skills to use for a period of a few weeks or up to two years? Become a long-term international volunteer!
- Are you studying in Canada, and do you wish to undergo an initial experience in a developing country? Take part in the coming editions of the International Seminar, which runs for six weeks!
- Are you 18 to 35 years old, with a desire to take part in tangible projects? Learn more about Quebec Without Borders!
- Learn more about Students Without BordersTM!
- Would you like to convert your annual holiday into a volunteer assignment lasting three to four weeks in a developing country? Request a Leave for Change®!
- Learn more about the PCV Haiti!
Do you have a passion for international cooperation but no time to go abroad as a volunteer? Take a look at other ways of becoming involved while working from Canada!
- December 5, 2013
- 2013 International Volunteer DayVolunteer Day
- November 5, 2013
- Uniterra announces the winners of the "Making a difference, one photo at a time!” Photo Contest
- November 1, 2013
- International Forum in Ottawa
- September 18, 2013
- Have you registered yet for the 2013 International Forum?
- Conseiller-ère volontaire à l'appui au renforcement des compétences techniques en secrétariat et en administration, HAITI
- Conseiller-ère volontaire en appui en recherche de financement, HAITI
- Conseiller-ère volontaire en formation de formateurs en technique de construction de bâtiment par l'approche par compétence, HAITI