Get a different perspective
on the world
The Uniterra program offers many possibilities of volunteer service for Canadian men and women who wish to devote a few weeks or up to two years of their lives to international volunteer work. Their skills will be put to use in supporting the development initiatives of local organizations in developing countries.
Working with Uniterra means opting for an enriching and dynamic experience that will change the course of your life!
- Are you 18 to 70 years old, with a desire to put your skills to use for a period of a few weeks or up to two years? Become a long-term international volunteer!
- Are you studying in Canada, and do you wish to undergo an initial experience in a developing country? Take part in the coming editions of the International Seminar, which runs for six weeks!
- Are you 18 to 35 years old, with a desire to take part in tangible projects? Learn more about Quebec Without Borders!
- Learn more about Students Without BordersTM!
- Would you like to convert your annual holiday into a volunteer assignment lasting three to four weeks in a developing country? Request a Leave for Change®!